Are you looking at franchise opportunities in children’s education?
Does the combination of being your own boss and securing your future in a growing industry sound appealing?
WE ARE OFFERING EARLY BIRD FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES!!!
TEAM UP WITH US!
BRIGHTT KIDS’ business model will help you build a business of your own while our first-class training, operations, phonics program, and marketing support will help you grow it.
Why Phonics Business?
There are approx. 15.32 million children in Urban India in age group of 5-9 years.
ASER 2016 survey shows that one in two Indian students can’t read books meant for three classes below.
The National Reading Panel (USA) determined that phonics instruction that is direct and follows a particular sequence is most effective to solve reading problems.
It means approx. 8 million kids need explicit phonics instruction to improve their reading skills.
There is hardly any competition because Phonics is a relatively new concept in India already proven across the world.
Why Brightt Kids?
- We have devised an exciting phonics educational programme for children aged 5 – 9 years old and receiving amazing feedback from parents and teachers alike.
- We provide with the best quality colourful study material for students. Our course material designed and prepared for kids from all boards.
- We have built up our business model with less investment and maximum returns.
- We provide a full training to teachers, marketing materials, an abundance of learning resources, lesson plans and as much support and guidance as you need.
- We don’t keep it mandatory to own or rent a separate place to run your classes.
- It is ideal for resourceful women with passion to run their own business in Early Childhood Education.
- Housewives / teachers / pre-school owners / graduates who would like to set up on their own but would also like the security of a tried and tested formula.
- No prior educational or management experience required. All we ask is that you are willing to put in the time and commitment to make your area a success.
- Physical space is not at all a mandatory requirement for us. You can start at home or even tie up with a nearby pre-school or a school to start up your centre.
- As it is said that ‘English language is your passport to this world’ and with the growing concern about language communication has lead parents understand the importance of Phonics learning.
- ASER 2016 survey shows proportion of Class V children who can read a Class II level text fell to 47.8% in 2016 from 48.1% in 2014. That means one in two Indian students can’t read books meant for three classes below.
- The National Reading Panel (USA) found that many difficulties learning to read were caused by inadequate phonemic awareness and that systematic and explicit instruction in phonemic awareness directly caused improvements in children’s reading and spelling skills.
- Phonics awareness in India is growing and parents wants to ensure that their children have a good command on English language.
If you have the above qualities come join us and take the first step towards a long and successful career to become a successful entrepreneur…